Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Reflection of Beauty

Black is the color of evil. At the same time a saying goes, "Fine mine surrender to black". Her eyes gracefully adored black Kajal. Without a province of error, her face was an epitome of beauty. You could just sit bemused, wondering over the effort god must have put in creating her. You could just get lost in every little bit of her, because she encompassed the pulchritude of various forms. Innocence dripped from her face, at the same time their was a hidden danger,to which the whole world witnessing her was oblivious.

She was the object of my keen and constant observation for 15 minutes or so, and not once we made eye contact. She was alone, lighting one cigerrte after another, slowly but surely kindling the beauty she had. She does nothing extraordinary, still she is very special. She always looks occupied by some wasteful thought. She has many friends, and probably a lot more admirers than friends. She always has a book, into which she is deeply engrossed.

Someone said, women have more than two eyes. Even if they are not looking at you with their visible eyes, still they can see the person who is looking at them. She lifted her eyelids and she knew she was killing me, and she did it again and again. Stealing now and then a glare, and embarssing me again and again, but I am one hard hearted fellow. She found me guilty of examining her without her permission, but I think she must be taking my appreciation as another feather in her hat. Or may be she was not, because I would merely be like any of those hundreds of secret admirers she has. I was slightly sad over that, but still, till the time you are trapped in the worldly deeds, you must realize the importance of sadness as a parameter to gauge the happiness in future.

She dressed elegantly. Very contemporary, very good. She knows very well how to carry herself. She has a slight mole on her upper lip, which is somewhat like a black dot on baby's face. She carries it well though, and it is disappearing fast, perhaps she got a surgery done. She talks gracefully, I overheard her while she was talking to the barista guy.

She is one little soul who believes in the words, "Change is another name of life". She recently got a new hair cut which just intensified the looks she wears. She never wears the same clothes again, I never saw her wearing the same attire twice. Well, when the whole world wears hoops, she adores similar rectangles in her ear lobes, and they don't look good on any one other than her.

Well, their was something special about the way she moved her eyes. Her face never moved much, but her eyes did, strong eye muscles I must say. Some women have this capability that they can turn you on without doing much. Such women are exquisite, and she surely falls in that category. I see, in her, all the attributes of a powerful woman who can rule men.

When I was a kid, one day I visited this place which had large number of mirrors. In every mirror you look different, you look the way that mirror projects. Your reflection is just a myth, though it carried the true image but it distorts it the way it wants to. And yes, I am skeptical.

At times I think she is a nihilist, advocating her strangeness with her peculiar actions. Well then I think a little and say, may be she is not truely beautiful, but just a reflection of true beauty...

1 comment:

Monica Sood said...

hehe!! good to hear dat u recovered n now ready to inflict pain upon urself again!!!
:)