Thursday, June 28, 2007

8 Wierd Things about me!!

PS tagged me with this one. I'm supposed to reveal (hold your breath)-- eight random facts about myself (you may breathe now!)

1) I have an urge to do something which others don't do, or think is bad! Evil attracts me.

2) I seem to go to any extent for friends. Friends come first for me.

3) I have a penchant for the supernatural!

4) I wish to know all about the dark world. I watch gore movies! I love to see the darkest mysteries of the real and imaginary world.

5) I am a nice person from heart.

6) I have a fetish for mature women.

7) I have a kissing fetish.

8) I hate corporate world, I like the world as it was, without sophistication, though I am a bit hypocritical in this case.

6 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Thats great!But they all sound so perfectly noraml to me--not even remotely weird! Now where are the REAL weird things!!
Are you shy abhinav swara? !! :-)

nobody's devil said...

what's odd abt that??? perfectly normal... coz being abnormal is what being normal all abt... :)

Tim Young said...

What is normall anyway, thanks for sharing with us.
TIM

Monica Sood said...

love u mr. abhinav swara even wid all the so called "weird" things u do!
:)

though i dont agree wid d 5th point. :D
jst kiddin..chill!!!

Paradox Philic said...

@ 6) - Interesting!! How old are you anyways??

Diabolic said...

24....why wat difference does tat make...